Draw Phase (ドローフェイズ Dorō Feizu) is the second phase of a turn right after Reboot Phase. It is followed by Resource Phase.
During this phase, the turn player draw 2 cards from their deck. However, the player who goes first cannot draw during the Draw Phase of their first turn.
503 Draw Phase
- 503.1 "At the beginning of the Draw Phase" automatic occurence activates.
- 503.2 Perform the priority preprocessing (702).
- 503.3 The turn player draw 2 cards.
- 503.3a If this is currently the first turn of the player who goes first, that player does not draw any cards.
- 503.4 Perform the priority preprocessing (702). After this step is finished, proceed to the Resource Phase.